Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Why I'm here

After being in Boston for two months, I feel its about time I can post a baby blog without feeling guilty.  Don't worry, I am only posting the best of the best random pictures from the last two months.


Up close and personal with cowpoke Samantha.



Elliot models the new outfit from Grandma (this picture was taken two months ago, but ironically enough she wore that outfit today as well)



Driving the car at the Children's Museum.  Samantha loooooves all form of transportation at the moment.  If she were a boy she would be obsessed with Thomas.  In fact I felt a little bad about the gender discrimination and went out to buy her a Thomas, until I found out that that little blue train cost a whopping $11!!!  That. Is. Insane.  Elliot is adorable in this picture and I have a hard time remembering that she's only 3.



"Lap Assie. Lap. Lap.  Peeeassss."




You're cowboy boots ain't got nothing on these.  Holy cute factor.



Pardon the blurriness...it is a camera phone.  But yea, that's right...Sammie's rockin out Da Bears!




Elliot the Blue Fairy for Halloween enjoying some ice cream at the school party.  I love her costume :)  And Samantha was one cute scary giraffe.  For more Halloween pics check out Sherie and Ben's blog

Last but not least:  The face Elliot makes when she's really excited is amazing cute and funny.  This face is accompanied by a scream when she hears such things as "We're having red beans and rice for dinner"  or "You're going to get to see your cousins, Alex and Zoe."


This time the face happens to be at her candy loot from Halloween :)  Also very deserving. 



I should mention that I'm incredibly bummed that I seem to have lost a few cute pictures of Elliot, which were the inspiration for this blog.  At the end of my first "Kassi Home Day" Ellie, Sam and I made a pirate ship out of my boxes that had arrived from UPS that day, all my scarves, all the blankets in the house, the broom, a few chairs, and a slew of stuffed animal friends.  Pictures included Elbow in my blue floppy hat as her Captain's Hat with Curious George as her co-pilot.  Yea. Cuteness.

1 comment:

  1. seriously cute! ellie looks like she's 7! she is so big! i can't believe how much she's grown but i guess that's what they do! thanks for the update!

    ReplyDelete