Sunday, October 18, 2009

New England in the Fall


New England in the fall is pretty awesome.  Fall in general is awesome in my book (when its not 30 degrees outside that is).  A few weeks ago we took the girls apple picking...



Sherie and I had to climb the hay mountain and coax Ellie and Samantha up.



 She really shouldn't be tall enough to ride this giant tricycle!




Sammie LOVED the bouncy house :)



 Is this not the cutest thing you've ever seen?!



Cheesy and great!



 People say we look alike, what do you think?


All the apples we picked made for the perfect opportunity for me to take my new domestic life up another notch.....

 
Look! Home-made pie crust!!



7 cups of apples



Ben cut the apples, but no worries, I did everything else.



 Ready for the oven!



I am a domestic goddess!!!

 
And it was yummmy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment