Sunday, July 18, 2010

Blogging failure

Geez, that last post could have been so much better.  In my head it was epic and funny.  That's what I get for watching tv and blogging at the same time. It doesn't help that I was just reading an author blog and swooning over it, ha!  Speaking of which, a book I've been waiting for just came out, so I thought I'd give a shout out to Linger by Maggie Stiefvater.  If you're looking for something fun and quick, yet good to read, pick up Shiver which is the first book and you'll be so happy that the second book is already out :)  Hmm, I've read a lot of books recently (6 while on holiday) maybe I should do another 'Kassi's favorite books' post...

I am going to get to the pictures soon enough.  Its just such a daunting task.  But it needs to be done.  More for me than anyone else who reads this as I plan on making this blog a book when I get home so I don't have to physically scrapbook anything.  Ha!  It feels like cheating the system.

On a side note, I need classic music that everyone else seems to have but I don't.  Things that people know, like Michael Jackson and Queen.  I should have these things on my itunes, but alas, I have obscure things that most people don't know (and half the time I don't know the artist because someone like Jessica, Pete, Donna, or BK have just given me a mix cd).  But I digress...I need music suggestions por favor.  There are a few of you that I know read this that have great music taste, like my high school friend turned editor and music critic *cough*cough* and a AirForce backpacker currently stationed in Germany.  You know who you are ;)  Why do I need music you ask?  Because I am planning a road trip, and I need iconic music to pass the long hours in the car. 

Ok, picture time...stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment