Monday, June 7, 2010

Living in the moment


My life at the moment.  

I seem to have acquired a great many things that I have no idea how I'll get home.  

Exhibit A: A FIT BALL.  Are you kidding me!?  Why in the hell would I get a fit ball when I'm living abroad for a year?  Oh cause I decided to join the fancy schmancy training class that requires you to buy not just a fit ball, but also a resistance band and boxing gloves. 

Exhibit B: Scuba fins, and boots, and gloves, and snorkel and mask.  Why did I decide to take up activities that required so much gear?  I did not think this through.

Exhibit C:  I've also at some point decided that I needed 4 new bags, 3 pairs of boots, 2 pairs of flats, 2 pairs of sneakers, and many new clothes.  That may sound like a shopaholic to you, but remember I've been here for 4+ months, only brought flip flops and running shoes with me, and recently lost 40lbs.

Between studying for exams, taking on another workout class, and my busy weekend, my teeny room will remain in this state of disarray for some time to come...

1 comment:

  1. throw everything else away and bring home all your new stuff. :)

    ReplyDelete