Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Shameless Self Promotion

 At my surprise going away dinner, September 2009

I have very recently reached a milestone that I have been working for since I arrived in Australia over 3 months ago....I am now, for the first time in about 7 years....under 200lbs! 

Boston, October 2009

To be fair, I lost most the weight in Boston, but have been working even harder here to get the last 14lbs off.  And finally after my bought of strep throat (which I still have) kept me from eating anything for two days, was able to lose the very last few pounds.  I've been calling 90kgs my 'bragging point' which I am now below, so I'm actually a few pounds under 200 already :)  I am over the moon about this.  Thank goodness my Uni friends are personal trainers and fitness buffs cuz I think I would drive them crazy otherwise.  I'm sure I drive my roommate crazy, but that's ok.  I've been obsessed with it (partly cuz I have so much time on my hands).  So the next small goal is 85kgs, imidterm goal of 80kgs, and long term goal of 75kgs.  The thing about using kgs instead of lbs is that they are harder to lose but once you do it is sooo much more gratifying!  And I don't feel like I'm telling everyone back home my exact weight cuz you'd have to look it up for it to make sense to you.  And I doubt most people reading this would care enough to look it up, LOL.

I don't looove this picture, but it'll do.  The most recent picture I have:

At the German bar with Uni friends, 21 May 2010



1 comment:

  1. SaaaWEEEET Sista! Send some strep my way ;-0 no, actually don't.

    ReplyDelete