Thursday, September 10, 2009

Surprise Going Away Maddness

I thought I could fit it all into one post....I was wrong.  On top of my awesome girls makeup party and going away party, my lovely LOVELY sister Jessica planned a surprise dinner for me!  We planned to go to dinner Thursday, my very very last night in Chicago, and I thought it was just going to be me, her and Kevin.  When i arrived we had a glass of wine at the bar waiting for our table, when it was ready, we walk into a private room to find this crew waiting for us:

Jake, me, Neighbor Pete, Jess, Donna, Pete2, Kevin. I couldn't ask for better friends!  I was expecially moved to see Jake and Neighbor Pete there.  Jake lives in Rockford and travels throughout the week for work, it was no easy task for him to coordinate getting there.  Pete though....Pete left his vacation in Michigan to come home just for the dinner and was driving back to Michigan the next morning.  Thats just awesome!

My gents (minus Kevin).  Pete, Jake, Pete


My ladies Donna and Katie.

 
There is love <3
I've hung out a lot with these three the last few weeks (months?)  I will miss them completely.


 This is what a very happy Kassi looks like :)

 
Kevin, Pete, me, Jess.  The best neighbors and roommates a girl could ask for! 
 
Donna and me up to our old shanannigans.
Donna, me and Jess
 
Jess and Jake.  They will miss each other more than they realize ;)
 
Me, Jess, and Jake :)
 
I love my friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment