Tuesday, March 9, 2010

A few simple rules...

(Note: This was written waaay back on February 3rd. I partly forgot about it, and partly didn't think I would actually need to post it. As a few things have come to light, like two friends planning weddings while I'm in Sydney, I thought I best post it now before anyone else gets any crazy ideas.)


2/3/10


As I sit at the airport waiting to board my flight to Chicago, I thought I would take this opportunity to write down a few rules I have for everybody. These are for all my friends and family to abide by while I'm in Australia...

1. No marriages.
2. No kids.
3. No serious illness or death.


That's it, they are simple.


Don't get married because I love weddings and I go to all weddings I'm invited to. But if you invite me while I'm in Sydney, I will not be able to go. And I may never forgive you for it.

No kids cuz, well...I love kids...duh.

No serious illness or death. I don't want these things ever, but it will be especially gruesome for me if I am stuck in Sydney when it happens. Selfish? Perhaps.

1 comment:

  1. Trust me you will not have to worry about these 3 things happing in my world until way after you get back!!!! I'm glad to see your having a good time. Luv ya lots, Ashley

    ReplyDelete